Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Red Epic, Paizo work among others...

Professional Artist Facebook Connected TheRedEpic's Avatar

Hey everyone, thank you so much for the Rep and your praise, its always nice to have your work appreciated. I will tell you that in the next months i will be posting more of my Paizo works, about 15 maps as they come out and are published, and i may be able to put up the 6 Wizards maps i did for Dungeon magazine as well, depending on when i get the ok.

Lets just say if you like that west crown map, i did another one that is more detailed and 4 times as large for a poster foldout...it was a massive and grueling affair that i still come back to and work on even though i had turned it in a month ago, lol.

There is always something you can improve it seems, to the point where it will drive a man insane! More to come, and all the best.

~Jared

Guild Journeyer

Man, when I see your maps I get depressed! I mean the feel of your maps is unsurpassed! It makes me sad that I can't draw a straight line even with a ruler! Photoshop without an artist's hand can never reach this level of "feeling"...

How much do you charge? I want you to be my personal cartographer!

Guild Artisan Facebook Connected

Repped you on your WotC thread just minutes ago, so can't hit you for these, but these also are fantastic. I love your style with the grunge and the strange curving lines running through everything. Great work.
    I think, therefore I am a nerd.
    Cogito, ergo sum nerdem.

Check out my blog: "The Undiscovered Author"
    It's the story of a writer... follow me in my simple quest to get published, and share your own writing stories, adventures and writerly tips.

Pimping my worldmap here. Still WIP... long way to go, but I'm pretty proud of what I've done so far...

Stunning maps, RedEpic! But could you (pretty please) use the thumbnail feature when you post them? I've thumbnailed them but as there is a max of five per post, I've appended the last two to Ramah's post following yours.

Thanks!

Ravs

Professional Artist Facebook Connected TheRedEpic's Avatar

oh no, sorry! I actually dont know how to use that feature, can someone quick explain?

Sure, it's really easy:

Under the message box you type in, there is a button called 'Go Advanced' - click that.

It will open up a new load of options (you may have to scroll down a bit to see them) one of them is 'Manage Attachments' - click that.

The rest should be pretty self explanatory- just browse to your image on your puter and hit upload. There are limits on pixel dimensions and mb size, but they're pretty big. Also a max of 5 attachments per post. So feel free to make a couple of posts if you have more!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12