Thread: Hello Everybody

Post Hello Everybody

Hello people, I´m a new begginer here.(Oh, seriously?)
    So, I will tell a bit about me.
    I love draw maps, I draw them to after play RPG´s games with my friends. But, how about i make one on the computer? This is how i find this site, by the google.
    As i said, im a begginer, so i want some helps from another ones, links to tutorials, and i don´t now what tool i should use to create medieval maps.

This is it. Now i´m going to do my best, focusing and training at the drawing tool which will be better for me.

And hello everybody!

Welcome to the Guild. Looking forward to seeing something soon! D
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Welcome Aboard!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Wow, what a good reception!
    Well, thanks everyone that has posted.
    I want to know if there is some Free Adobe Photoshop, ´cause i downloaded one, the CS4 extended, but it have a period time, 30 days. There is a good tool FREE to download?

And my Adobe`Photoshop CS4 extended have a problem. My computer is Windows XP, when i click somewhere at the icons when i open the CS4, it begins to load, so stops the tool. Then i have to close it. What is this???
    Last edited by Tatutoy; 11-16-2009 at 12:14 PM. Reason: want to put one question

If you want a free graphics program (without a time limit), try the GIMP. Lots of folks here use it so if you have questions you can ask here.

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

This program have the same quality from Photoshop? And there is resources to download in this site to the tool?

Thanks,^^

There are some differences, things that one does better than the other (and vice versa).

It can be downloaded here

Wow, i cannot find the correct link, there is a lot of them, i tried some, but they´re just packs for the version. And when i come to this page: (i think is the correct one)
    http://gimp.mirrors.hoobly.com/gimp/v2.6/
    find lot of links. i have to download it all?

Sorry, i don´t have much time today, lots of work, you´re know...