Thread: Printing / Purchasing User Maps

Post Printing / Purchasing User Maps

Hello.
    I am new to this site, but already am impressed by some of the amazing map-creations coming from talented artists.
    Though my previous gaming sessions consist of dry-erase markers and the artistic talent of a toddler, I thought it was a good time to bring something new to the table, as it were.

I was wondering if anyone could direct me to individuals or services which can print-out created maps from this site. I lack the printing capabilities myself, especially for some of the larger maps.

Specifically I am looking to print (or purchase pre-printed) maps for the D&D "Pyramid of Shadows."

Thanks for your help!

- Nathan

I am not sure about printing but another option is to use the digital maps with a Virtual Tabletop (VT). There are many available, some are free and some are pay for.

This way you can use all your maps and play on them digitally.

I used to print all my stuff but then later used a VT. I used to output my laptop to a big screen TV and my friends would play on that. Today, we all use laptops at the gaming table.

Anyway, it isn't what you were asking but I thought I would throw it out there. It would save you a lot of money on printing costs.

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

I know that Gamerprinter will print maps off and mail them to you.

His store is here: http://www.gamer-printshop.com/

Equally you can use posterazor to slice up a jpg into a multi-page pdf that you can print out for use at the game table.

Finally there are quite a few map packs up on RPGNow and also on the Paizo store. You can find mine here

Post Best just to Email me.

If you want a quote, just Email me or PM me, tell the dimensions you need, if you want lamination or not. Your mailing address so I can get a shipping price, and I can give you a quote. I can ship US Postal or UPS worldwide.

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Thanks for your help.
    I just sent an e-mail to support@gamer-printshop.com with the attached map and a brief description of what I am looking for.
    Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Thanks again.

Post Actually having an Email problem...

Got a problem with my email service at the moment... send me a PM instead, sorry about that, should be fixed in the next day or two.

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

GP, how long has your email been broken? Did you ever get the copy edit work of the Kaidan stuff... or the customized PF stat block template?
    My D&D/Roleplaying Blog Making a new effort to update every two weeks!
    Gimp Gradient Basics

Post Got 'em.

Email down for just during the weekend and since, should fix it tomorrow. No NsN I got your stuff long ago.

GP
    DrivethruRPG store