Thread: The Red Epic, maps for Wizards of the Coast

Professional Artist Facebook Connected TheRedEpic's Avatar

Map The Red Epic, maps for Wizards of the Coast

Hey all, my work for Wizards of the Coast was published so i am now legally allowed to show what i came up with for them. If you get a chance try and check out the Dungeon November issue E-zine where these are in. Crits and comments welcome as always!

You all have been very supportive of my work in the past, and if it wasn't for some of your praise/crits/support and even business/clientel, i'm not sure i f i would have made it to the level i am at right now in my work.

Thanks everyone

Checked your work on the web and ... in one word: awesome! realy love your style. have some rep.

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

Nice stuff. I'm glad to see Wizards branching out a little from their standard look and feel.

Do you make your own textures/grunge brushes? Any chance of a tutorial on your style? It would be interesting to see. I don't think anyone else uses white quite like you.

Thanks for another interesting post.

Praise Fantastic

Your maps have a sense of flow and energy about them. This is an unexpected find, I never seen maps like these before. Fantastic Job!

Guild Artisan Facebook Connected

Excellent work, my good fellow. These would look fine on the pages of a WotC-published work.
    I think, therefore I am a nerd.
    Cogito, ergo sum nerdem.

Check out my blog: "The Undiscovered Author"
    It's the story of a writer... follow me in my simple quest to get published, and share your own writing stories, adventures and writerly tips.

Pimping my worldmap here. Still WIP... long way to go, but I'm pretty proud of what I've done so far...

Good Lord man! These are fantastic

Love them, especially the city stuff. Always need more City maps.....now if only WotC would put them out in Miniature Scale!
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave