Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More iso mapping

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

That first one is almost perfect, the lines are a little thick but I can work with that. The second one appears to missing the second diagonal (the one that goes up on the left side).
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

thanks Ascension. I'm not sure what you miss on the 2nd one though, It's dimetric and I think the angles of all 3 axis are correct... or am i missing something completely here?

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Well I have no idea on what many things mean, so I could just be mistaken about definitions, no biggie.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Quote Originally Posted by Ascension View Post
    Thanks, Rob. Didn't see what I wanted there but the diamonds is pretty close so I can play around with that one and make it work.
    I just use the equilateral triangle one...

Here is a 8.5x11 pdf.

-Rob A>
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails triangle.pdf  

Blog Entries

Ok, inspired by the way this thread is going I whipped up a very quick iso image.

Name:  Iso_Pattern.png
Views: 258
Size:  8.1 KB

Just turn it into a pattern and you're good to go. I actually prefer to squash the image size by 50% on the height before turning it into a pattern so the resultant drawings are seen from a lower height. Of course you can squash it or elongate it further depending on your requirements.

Hope this helps someone.
    Royal: I'm very sorry for your loss, your mother was a terribly attractive woman.

My Cartographer's Guild maps: Finished Maps

More maps viewable at my DeviantArt page: Ramah-Palmer DeviantArt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12