Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ghoul tunnels of Hedgemond

Quote Originally Posted by Meshon View Post
    I love these maps. They remind me of the best of the old ICE Middle Earth maps. Very high quality work!

cheers,
    Meshon
    The maps published for the MERP game were definitely some excellent inspiration to me back when I was younger. I wouldn't doubt my style is heavily influenced by them.
    Check out my works and download free samples at https://www.patreon.com/ierdesign

"Good teachers love inquisitive students."
    "Great societies demand quality conversation."
    "Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it, we go nowhere."

Very nice! These maps deserve some well earned rep. Keep up the great work.
    Cheers,
    Tim

Paratime Design Cartography

"Do infants have as much fun in infancy as adults do in adultery?" - Groucho Marx

I'm a little late to the discussion, but these are fantastic. They are exactly the style that I am trying out right now is a few personal projects.

Wow, those are excellent. Any chance you are a draftsman or do something like this all the time, or is it just a hobby? Very nice, have some rep.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

that first map is very professional. looks like you've done some landscape architecture before. very nice. i need some just like that of my family's cemetaries down in georgia.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxilon View Post
    Wow, those are excellent. Any chance you are a draftsman or do something like this all the time, or is it just a hobby? Very nice, have some rep.
    As a matter of fact I've been drafting since the early 80's, and have been drawing as a hobby since my earliest memories. My professional specialty is residential design but cartography has always been my first love. While I am experienced with AutoCAD I still make my maps by hand since I enjoy the feel of putting pen to paper, but I'm starting to play with using graphics software to improve my productivity since I'm planning on doing fantasy cartography professionally for publishers and the like.
    Check out my works and download free samples at https://www.patreon.com/ierdesign

"Good teachers love inquisitive students."
    "Great societies demand quality conversation."
    "Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it, we go nowhere."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12