Thread: Ghoul tunnels of Hedgemond

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post Ghoul tunnels of Hedgemond

I've been drawing quite a lot lately for a game I'm going to be running this holiday season. I don't think any of my players visit CG, so I will risk posting a couple of the maps. As is common for me: these maps are drawn by hand.

The method I usually use is to start with a light blue pencil for roughing out the design, followed by a soft HB pencil (.5mm mechanical pencil) and finished up with ink. For my more "important" drawings I usually use a set of Koh-I-Noor Rapidograph technical pens on vellum or Bristol board, but since these drawings are done quickly and not intended for any kind use beyond this one game I'm just using felt-tip technical pens on normal copy paper.

I drew the cemetery undisturbed and just added notes to a printed version to represent the damage caused by the undead, and am doing the same for the tunnels. Someday I'll teach myself how to label my maps digitally...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hedgemond Cemetery.jpg 
Views:	410 
Size:	125.2 KB 
ID:	18744   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hedgemond Cemetery Beneath.jpg 
Views:	442 
Size:	221.8 KB 
ID:	18745  
    Check out my works and download free samples at https://www.patreon.com/ierdesign

"Good teachers love inquisitive students."
    "Great societies demand quality conversation."
    "Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it, we go nowhere."