Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In need of criticism

I agree the first map is quite beautiful. I am fairly certain the grey lines are political borders, yes?
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Correcto mundo NeonKnight, the lines are borders of the regions of the kingdom.

The final goal of the maps is to make a whole world. Everything is planned already, I just need to finish the rest of the maps. Each map would represent a continent and later all would be put on a large scale image to complete the world.

It's naturally a fantasy setting I've been using in D&D campaigns. There are two more maps, one I forgot to put up here and the other is not yet complete. Well, actually, none of them are complete, they are missing many things. I have yet to add rivers, names for everything and so on. Currently I'm working on putting the first map into a much higher resolution of 300 rather than the 72 it was made in.

Yeah, I agree that the rose doesn't match the rest of the feel. I'll have to make a new, more fitting one.

Also, the mountains and trees come from a brush and were added because I needed a working map quickly and it was the fastest way to do it. One day I'll maybe make my own trees, mountains and other doodads.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kingdom_Of_Sankur_Map_by_Shadow69cro.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	227.1 KB 
ID:	18939  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12