Thread: Crooked Staff Productions....

Link Crooked Staff Productions....

Crooked Staff Productions is a small little firm thats hosted by Enworld. It carries a nice assortment of free maps and terrain tiles. Take a look at
    www.enworld.org/CrookedStaffProductions

The head of CSP, a fellow by the name of Kris, runs a campaign world by the name of Airtha. The maps, while not tremendously ornamented, are very well done and sharply executed. You can find the map page of Airtha at:
    http://airtha.freehostia.com/page22.html

Professional Artist

Excellent maps! Very much reminiscent of Pete Fenlon's Middle-earth maps, which I've always loved.

I love the lines of those mountains, I might have a go at that sort of style.

Post CSP is at it again!

Wow! Kris has posted some maps on EnWorld from his campaign today ( 1/7/08 ) and they look very sharp. Check out the following thread: http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=215881 and you'll see heraldry, and pdfs of a manor map, and a huge cave/tower complex map. Well done Kris, and if you ever decide to post and make yourself known here on the guild, you would be a more than welcome contributor.

Out of curiousity Kris, what programs did you use to make the tower map?

If you ever decide to do another megadungeon map, please post it up, the rooms of the dwarven complex you mapped out were quite evocative of Moria and ancient vaults with horrors long thought forgotten.

Very nice. Gotta say, though... The name makes me think they're suffering a lot from embezzlement and such...