Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello

Guild Member

I am sure my postings may slow... I am pretty excited to find a good mapping site. I started my own a year and a half ago (fantasymapper.com) but really did not promote it, and only got a few people signed up...
    What I have noticed is that many people seem to lurk but not post. I'd love to see more chat happening!

As would we! The general forums are a great place to strike up some conversations about whatever. Hint, hint.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Welcome, Richard! Always good to see more CC3 users here

Guild Member

Thanks! I guess I am surprised that more CC users don't post here. I guess the learning curve scares some folks away... but its not like your average adobe product is simple to learn either!
    Making good maps can be done with any package, but I'd imagine you have to know your stuff with any of them.
    I've tried a lot, and I really always gravitate to CC.

Yea, I've tried several times to get more people to come at least check out the forums from the CC e-list, but it doesn't seem to reap many new members. It's like they think I want them to drop the e-list and only come here. Of course nothing could be further from the truth, but that is their loss I guess.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Default I know the guys at Profantasy

Not just "meeting" them at Gencon. I was actually pulled from my booth about a half dozen times to assist in an explanation of printing issues to a potential client or existing client publisher with print issues.

I almost felt a member of their booth.

Scott, Ralf, the whole team were great and friendly people.

Maybe, I could drop a hint to Ralf and get some of Yahoo Group looking this way. Just something to try!
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Ralf is already a member here and I've dropped many hints to the Yahoo Group. If anyone is going to come they probably already have, but thanks for the offer and don't let that stop you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12