Thread: 'ello all

Post 'ello all

Well now, 'ell all, finally getting this hobby of mine out of the pen and paper age and into the digital. Just starting to learn CC3 and was told by a friend I should definitely check this place out and become a member. Well, been mapping since I was a kid copying maps from books for my D&D games, and graduated to working on a layout map for a friend's book, and now working on my own small press company. (still under development)
    Well, see ya'll around the boards.

Jymy

Welcome to the Guild! Any questions shout out to myself or a few other of the CC3 users!
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Welcome Aboard!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Actually I do have a couple questions, but the biggest one I am having is dealing with water color. Mainly, how to change in within a area and not across the whole map.
    I am working on a map, an all attempts to try and experiment with the things I can see isn't working on just the small area I want changed.
    All help much appreciated.

How exactly do you want the water color changed? Can you show an image even with text explaining what you want to do?
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave