Thread: Myrremont Treasure Map

Map Myrremont Treasure Map

Another one of the quick maps made for my upcoming game this holiday season. It's basically an inked sketch but I think it finished up decently, even with my clumsy attempts at poetry. Enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Myrremont Treasure Map.jpg 
Views:	3112 
Size:	226.8 KB 
ID:	18861  
    Check out my works and download free samples at https://www.patreon.com/ierdesign

"Good teachers love inquisitive students."
    "Great societies demand quality conversation."
    "Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it, we go nowhere."

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

That's some really professional looking work there (except for the blue maybe). Looks like it comes right out of a children's book about happy rainbows or something. Don't take that the wrong way, it's meant to be a compliment for a very polished style.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

LOL, I chose the style because it was easy and fast, but now that I look at it it does have a children's-book style.
    Check out my works and download free samples at https://www.patreon.com/ierdesign

"Good teachers love inquisitive students."
    "Great societies demand quality conversation."
    "Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it, we go nowhere."

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

If I could do that as fast as you do it then I'd be givin up my day job and puttin a portfolio together. I wonder what it looks like with some bright happy colors.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

That's fantastic; it looks so clean. The perspective on everything looks great, and of course the artwork itself is gorgeous.