Thread: maps for Revenge of the Giants

Help maps for Revenge of the Giants

I'll admit right up front: I have no artistic ability, and I think what many of you do is absolutely incredible, and I would like to be able to do what you guys can do with these map creations.

I would ask if someone, who has nothing better to do, could help in making MapTools-ready maps for the Revenge of the Giants adventure. I'm getting ready to do a PbP for it, and I am having a hell of a time in getting the pre-made maps to work in Maptools. They just don't fit, with the grids created by the program, and no matter how I try and work it, I'm failing miserably.

Someone there suggested I come here, and meekly ask for help. Which I'm doing.

Help?

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

I know diddly about MapTool so I can't help ya there but I just wanted to say "Go Mountaineers"...I was born at WVU hospital. There are quite a few others here who know what they're doing with MapTool so I'm sure that they'll be along sooner or later.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

My group will be getting to Revenge of the Giants in the future here too (next adventure on deck). Sadly, none of us are artistic either. We've had great success getting maps from here for the other adventures we've done.

So, thanks for all the work thus far from the talented crew here and here's us begging for maps from this adventure.

I'm also desperately looking for some Revenge of the Giants maps. It would be wonderful!

Guild Applicant

Bump...anyone?...I have some map making software, but am clueless as to how to use it.

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I would love to help but unfortunatly am not able to as I will be playing that scenario as a player soon...
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Hey, email me, devinnight (at) att (dot) net
    I can probably help you out.