Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: G'day from downunder...

Hiya mate , im another South Aussie.

i too joined because of my RPG games but soon got inspired by these guys here and now im learning heaps and it helps with my own worlds

i recommend checking the Tutorials out they are excellent and the guys here are helpful.

Welcome and if you feel you are not artistic you might look at it from more of a Brainstorming session - You don't have to be the artist to give an artist a brand new idea they never thought of.

To be honest this site has turned into a bit of a muse for me. I haven't been working on my art or my campaign world for years...now I'm fired up! Come on in and join the insanity!

And the friendly welcomes continue - thanks again all!

Ramah,
    Cheers and you will once I get it sorted Having varying luck with the different coastlines techniques and finding I am happiest with pasting togethor bits and peices from several attemtps at each - overall I'm happy with that

Vorhees,
    Always good to see another sozzie RPGer! And you are right! Helpful, friendly and plenty of reference material and offers of help

Jaxilon,
    Well I'm no artist but I am good enough with computers to make a long career of playing with them. I've also used GIMP a fair bit. So I can plod along and I expect to end up with something I'm happy with... Hopefully you are patient enough to wait and PEACH it

Cheers!
    -doug

Welcome to the Guild!
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12