Thread: Official Amazonian Cartographer-in-Training

Post Official Amazonian Cartographer-in-Training

Hi there,

I've always loved collection and studying maps, and even got into roleplaying because of that love. I stumbled across these forums while trying to teach myself to make my own maps. The tutorial boards are a wonderful resource and have helped me a great deal.

My main focus are on interior maps and floorplans, especially modern structures. I've been trying to collect and archive of modern floorplans, but they're difficult to come by online unless you only want maps of apartment and generic office space. Hopefully participating here will help teach me what I need to know to craft my own maps and fill that void.

So, hello to everyone, and thank you to everyone who has contributed to the tutorials. I'll probably spend most of my time lurking and learning, but it's nice to see such a friendly community in which to do so.

Guild Apprentice

Hello, there! Welcome to our community!

Do you mind if I ask you if you're in the Brazilian part of Amazon? I lived in Manaus for a couple years and there are quite a few buildings worth mapping there!

Hope you enjoy your staying here!

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Welcome Aboard!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Quote Originally Posted by alexandream View Post
    Hello, there! Welcome to our community!

Do you mind if I ask you if you're in the Brazilian part of Amazon? I lived in Manaus for a couple years and there are quite a few buildings worth mapping there!

Hope you enjoy your staying here!
    I'm not actually from the Brazilian Amazon, I'm afraid. The Themysciran Amazon, rather. Still, South America has some truly incredible architecture and I'd love to have the time and skills to render a few of it's treasures.

Welcome to the Guild!
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave