Thread: Greetings from Berlin!

Post Greetings from Berlin!

Hello Cartographers!

This is my first post in this forum and I just looked around for some time now and have to say, that I really love most of the maps you guys / girls created so far! (Or at least the ones I have seen yet)

About me... Uh, well, I am from Germany (Berlin) and my hobbies are my girlfriend, RPGs in general and especially Star Wars. I was born in Yugoslavia and moved to Berlin when I was 2,5 years old. My primary language is serbo-croatian, german is my secondary one. I hope you all don't mind too much if my grammar and spelling causes you headache :/

At the moment (and the reason why I joined you) is, that I am looking for some decent and free maps for the Star Wars RPG, which I can use for my sessions. I did not find any so far on the boards so if anyone of you could hint at some specific threads, I would be thankful

Yeah... Glad to have joined you. Keep up the good work!

Greetings from Berlin:
    TDR Starfish!

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Welcome Aboard!

There should be some Star Wars maps in the Modern/Sci-Fi forum.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Welcome to the guild
    Alas, there's not too much Star Wars stuff to be found here... as Steel General said, a few maps have come by in the sci-fi section.
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...

Blog Entries

Theres one or two specifically star wars but not much but there are many more sci-fi. The sci-fi and the finished maps are the best places to look. The finished maps have a thumbnails thread to make it easier to browse. Theres the odd challenge which had some sci-fi themes to them (we should do another one some day...) so check the challenges section too - one back about err this one...

http://www.cartographersguild.com/ut...gers_Nov08.htm

Turgenev I think it is makes a lot of sci-fi ships, Ravs is into traveller, and some more threads and posts like that. Best I can recall.

Hiya Dude welcome

I'm not into Star Wars, but you might find some things in the resources area or the forums for AstroSynthesis at http://www.nbos.com
    Mark Oliva
    The Vintyri (TM) Project

Thanks to all of you!

Further, is there a way to give a personal request for free to someone of you?

I mean, I couldn't afford any professional cartographer to draw me a map, that is why I am looking for somebody who would maybe do it for free, though I honestly could understand if there are no volunteers at all (because of time and financal issues). The request would be a map fitting a post-apocalyptic setting. So, I am not talking about Star Wars right now

Greetz: Starfish!

Mapmaping requests (paid or unpaid) can be posted here:
    http://www.cartographersguild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51

Read the sticky thread with instructions first. It will give you some pointers to organise your post to help people understand what kind of map you need.
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...

Welcome to the Guild!
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave