Thread: The World of Aeran - Final iteration

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Professional Artist Facebook Connected Coyotemax's Avatar

Post The World of Aeran - Final iteration

After an epic journey of almost 4 months, it's done! Anyone wondering why i haven't been so active around here over the last bit, this is one of the reasons why.

Anyone who's followed some of the previous collaborations between myself and AslanC will understand how things can go back and forth forever at times But this is it, finalized version. It's unlabelled at this point, that's AslanC's job

Some elements have carried over from the original New Dawn of the West map, but everything's been updated texturewise this time. i got to address a number of issues that were bothering me before, so I'm extremely happy with this edition.

Note that the version I'm uploading here is about halfsize. the original is almost 8kx5k and over 10 megs. I have it posted at my Deviant Art gallery if you want to see it in it's true glory Oh, and I broke my previous record.. the PSD file for this is almost 1.5 gigs.

this map, unlike my previous ones, is Copyright 2009 Tin Hill Press
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	final with border.jpg 
Views:	288 
Size:	3.63 MB 
ID:	19138  
    Last edited by Coyotemax; 12-02-2009 at 05:30 PM. Reason: typooooooooooo

My finished maps
    "...sometimes the most efficient way to make something look drawn by hand is to simply draw it by hand..."