Thread: August Challenge Winner: Modern Rose by RobA

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Praise August Challenge Winner: Modern Rose by RobA

Results are in, as you've probably already seen! RobA wins again! I believe this is the first time we've had a two-time winner in our monthly challenges!

Good job to everyone, and congratulations to our winner!

Also, thank you all for participating in our largest challenge to date!
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Praise

yeah, great work! i was considering entering this but then i saw yours and oh well.... figured i didn't want to lose horribly again. and good job all around. every one of these entries was great in its own right, and the vote was tough. congrats to you all for a fine job. (i still like those soldiers and the dragon breath though....)

Thanks everyone who voted for me!

I was a bit nervous, as one of the requirements was "artistic" and most of the stuff I do is far from that (at least in my option). Utilitarian and plain, maybe, but not that artistic

Again thanks for the votes, and kudos to everyone who submitted an entry. There was a lot of effort put in by everyone, and the results were great all around.

-Rob A>
    Last edited by RobA; 03-25-2008 at 03:18 PM.

You definitely earned it Rob. Heck I voted for you and I was one of the challengers.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Great work, Rob!!
    Don
    My gallery is here
    __________________________________________________ _______
    "Keep your mind in hell, but despair not." --Saint Silouan [1866-1938]

Your compass was great, Rob. Congratulations! And that's a neat little badge you have next to your name now

The Campaign Builders' Guild - Part of the Alliance of Creative Communities, the Campaign Builders' Guild is your home away from home while searching for tips, reviews, criticisms, helpful hints, and resources for building a wonderful campaign setting.

Turtles All the Way Down - Blogging about Building Campaigns.