Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TORENTINE: Political Map

So i better hope he stumbles upon this thread until i reach the limit, but now i am halfway there :-)

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

He stops by daily so he'll read it.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Hi Bedouin.. that would not be a problem with me. As I understand it, the creative work that i've done on that nation is my property, however the world that it is a part of has some copyrights so I will check on the specifics and get back to you here. Probably if you were to use it not in connection with that specific world it would not be a problem. Perhaps make up some names for the world and neigboring nations.. i could even change them on the map if you'd like.
    I have all of those symbols in larger format as well.

Brian

Hi Brian,

Sounds perfect, and if it isn't too much a bother then please change whatever you need to change so i can use this fantastic map, and if you can mail me the symbols in larger formats it would be perfect.. And thanks a lot and please tell me if anything i can do to assist, even though i dont have any idea for what it should be :-)

Now just to find out how to print it in poster size, but thats my problem...!

Regards,
    Mo'

Many print shops can print poster size... the resolution is fairly high but for poster it could even be larger for really good quality. I think the largest you could get away with is about 18 inches wide and 24" high on this version. I got the go-ahead from the "planet master" and even some encouragement for the subject of its use.. which i think is great as well. The map is fine as is, just make up your own name for the planet. If you make one more post then can PM or email you my full name in case you need to credit the map to me later (verbally i mean). That way I can also let you know when the city maps are finished as well as get you some other background information.

Would you like the symbols laid out as is on the map just blown up?
    Last edited by a2area; 01-27-2010 at 03:58 PM.

Thanks is sounds great and send my regards and thanks to the "planet master"... And the symbols if it just can get them blown up so i can use them as inviduel frontpages of the diffent regions of the map... Sorry my english isn't great..!

Yeah i will check some of the local print shops... And again thanks this will be great. And i will of course credit you everything there is related to your work, so plz send me your full name...

i saw in a different thread the other variations of the map, the night sat and so on, i am too greedy to ask permission for thoose also or :-)

Guild Apprentice Facebook Connected AutumnRain's Avatar

Praise

That is just so amazing! I was speechless when I first saw it!

How did you create the texture in your political map? Did you use Fractal Terrains?
    Awesome map, by the way...

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Fantastic map and legend, really beautiful - concider yourself repped
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Guild Applicant

Great map. Very good!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast