Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [Withdrawn]December Entry: Sandy Clawz's Lair

Professional Artist Facebook Connected Coyotemax's Avatar

much as i hate to say it, i'm seriously considering withdrawing. there's too much going on right now and I'm finding myself not able to work on this as much as I expected, and at the rate things are going right now I won't be able to put in the work I was expecting to.
    I won't go into the medical complications that have come up recently, but the extra meds are having an impact as well.

So I may as well make it official, if a CL could mark this as withdrawn, that would be appreciated.

Thanks, and good luck to everyone else.

My finished maps
    "...sometimes the most efficient way to make something look drawn by hand is to simply draw it by hand..."

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Sorry to hear about the bad news, bro. Unless, of course, the issue refers to commission work, then it's all good
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Blog Entries

That's a real shame in all possible ways.

It doesn't sound good when you say "extra meds" so that can't be nice for you. It's a shame that the competition is now without one of its strongest competitors now this month. And it's also a shame because I was really looking forward to seeing how this puppy progressed.

Ah well, hope your situation improves soon.
    Royal: I'm very sorry for your loss, your mother was a terribly attractive woman.

My Cartographer's Guild maps: Finished Maps

More maps viewable at my DeviantArt page: Ramah-Palmer DeviantArt

Professional Artist Facebook Connected Coyotemax's Avatar

well, with the extra meds, i'm feeling wonky more than not, and that kills most of my creativity. My body seems to be shutting down more often (read as sleep, i'm hoping because it's trying to go into self repair mode) So the little bit of wake plus creativity I have left, I'm putting into the commission work. And even that is getting less than half an hour at a time right now, maybe 2 hours max per day.. so yeah. Wasn't an easy decision, but there's no way I can put something out in time worthy of being called a finished map. I barely have the get-up-and-go to read more than 2 or three threads on the forum at a time. I'm prolly gonna pass out for an hour just after writing this Not meaning to come across as whinging, so apologies if I do..

I'll try another one of these lego maps some time in the future.. I had an idea on how to progress completely differently with it, so we'll see how that works out on another project.

My finished maps
    "...sometimes the most efficient way to make something look drawn by hand is to simply draw it by hand..."

sorry te hear that Well, spend your energy wise, get well fast and then build us some more of these awesome lego structures!!

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Get well first, map later...
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Get well dude so we can see some more great stuff

Professional Artist Guild Donor Sapiento's Avatar

Sorry to hear about your state. I hope you recover soon.

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected Locution's Avatar

Yea, take care of your body first mate! Mapping can wait. I hope you feel better soon...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast