Thread: An introduction to me and my vast project

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Novice

Wip (4 Sketches) Me and my Project

My name is Michael Johnson, I am a Chemical Engineering student at Florida Tech and as such, I have less time to work on my hobby than I wish. I am currently working on accumulating extensive notes on a series that I plan to have span over exactly thirty books. It will be a fantasy novel, though I have not decided entirely on the tone of voice I will use in writing it itself. My current focuses are as follows: The map and its labels, a very detailed magic system revolving around my knowledge of chemistry somehow, and outlining the synopsis of the series in increasingly small increments (from series, to book, to chapter).

My content I had last time I posted is completely gone, as I have lost all of my notes and maps that were not backed up online. For my text notes, there is nothing. My maps, there was nothing. However, I look at it as a fresh start and am moving forward. I may not be able to be completely active, but I am actively looking for ideas and suggestions on any of the following material.

What my project currently consists of [Back down to 0% on it all]:
    The above stated outlining: %0%
    Series Synopsis: .5%
    Character portraits: 0%
    Noun description/sketches: .1%
    Spell description/sketch: 0%

All of that above is irrelevant here, I know, but I thought I would post it here anyway and update it periodically as I work over the months if anyone takes interest in my project.

World Map: ~.1%
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	M1-Sketch.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	244.1 KB 
ID:	19412   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	M2-Sketch.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	252.4 KB 
ID:	19413   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	M3-Sketch.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	253.4 KB 
ID:	19414   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	M4-Sketch.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	194.4 KB 
ID:	19415  
    Last edited by Godon; 01-22-2010 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Adding map. See top and bottom of post.