I just wondered if anyone else has problems uploading to the site from their computer. When I began uploading files in late November I had no problem whatsoever. Now(in the last week) i can't upload a file from my computer for my life. I get a lot of "connection reset" errors or it just sits there.. even on small files. I am able to upload from a url however.

Also, I can rarely if ever view any images on the site except for the thumbnails. It just gives me a black box and spins and spins. It used to spin for a second or two on large images but now i can wait for 15 minutes and nothing happens. Occasionally one will just pop up right away though but hardly ever. I tried all of my different browsers and it's the same story.

It may not be the case, but I have a sneaking (maybe paranoid) suspicion that comcasts computers recognized my heavier than usual uploads and is constricting my upload bandwidth. I am going to call them if this is not a problem anyone else is having but I wanted to check in first and see if it was just me or not.

Thanks for any input.

Brian