Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Amarika

I like it!

Textures & mountains all look amazing, fonts are all great - I think the sans serif font in the water works just fine. I'm not a fan of the cartouche, though.

I noticed some stuff from EPA and Canticle for Leibowitz. Did you borrow from any other worlds?
    One of those Alternate Earth History people.

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by euio View Post
    I like it!

Textures & mountains all look amazing, fonts are all great - I think the sans serif font in the water works just fine. I'm not a fan of the cartouche, though.

I noticed some stuff from EPA and Canticle for Leibowitz. Did you borrow from any other worlds?
    Thanks. The only thing from EPA is Khansia, which actually was originally invented for this setting, not EPA.

New Rome, yeah, I ripped that off from Canticle, but honestly, St. Louis fufills the same purpose as it did in that book, so meh. Although for the sake of originality, I suppose I should come up with another name...

I think New Rome is a generic enough idea that you can get away with it.
    M

Post Great work, I love the textures of the forests

This is very nice, with very good color selection, and the inspiration is very clever.

I love the forest texture, but given how crisp that texture is, I don't like too much the blur/fade. I'd rather see a hard line, like you did with the coast line.

Thanks
    Asdel

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12