Thread: Looking for a Train Station Map

Question Looking for a Train Station Map

Hey all, I'm looking for a Train station platform to use as a battlemap. My poor search abilities didn't turn up anything. Does anyone know of any that have been done?

It's actually supposed to be a Lightning Rail station platform from Eberron, but I'm hoping to find anything that I could convert...

Thanks!

Edit: just for fun =)

Info Train station?

There's a 1940's era train station that someone was working on a month or so ago, in the Building Forum. Don't know if that will work for you, but its there.

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

I could be mis-remembering but I think the book that image was taken from has a lightning rail station map. If you don't own the book I think you might be able to find it in the Wizards map archive (called maybe map of the week or something?).

Are you looking specifically for a fantasy "train" station map, or would real-world be okay? Model railroading is another hobby of mine and I have found quite a bit of stuff (blueprints, etc) online with google searches. Should be able to find a wide variety - from "union" stations down to small town depots.

Hope that helps...
    M

I had done this map up for an adventure I wrote (personal adventure).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RailStationBig.PNG 
Views:	634 
Size:	2.88 MB 
ID:	19491  
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave