Thread: WIP - The Continent of Ailandryn

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected Locution's Avatar

Wip WIP - The Continent of Ailandryn

This is the second continent on the world of Ghaiath Mhor. I was going to wait until after the holiday season to work on this but I had some extra time tonight and I whipped this up. This has taken me a fraction of the time that my previous map did and I am excited at the pace in which it is progressing. There's nothing special to see here but I thought I would make a WIP thread anyways. This map will be done identical to my Empire of Galladorn map.

The colours presented here are not permanent but serve only to remind me where I plan to place each feature.

Grey -- Mountains
    Brown -- Hills (there will be far fewer hills in the final version than what is presented here)
    Green -- Forests
    Beige -- Plains

The Continent of Ailandryn is home to the lost races of the world that vanished several millenia ago (they did not really vanish but were actually forgotten as humanity fled the land). While humanity flourished over the millenia, the other races stagnated and all that remains of their social structure is a tribal system. There are few major settlements here other than a few ruined cities and scattered communities deep within the wilderness.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ailandryn.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	3.33 MB 
ID:	19542