Thread: Timaria

Map Timaria

O.K.
    this is my first map uploaded and first time using photo shop so please don't, well, make fun of it.

Timaria is a city by the coast of a river. This city's Stone comes from nearby mountains and food from the sea and wildlife. much of the citys population is from the many villages attacked by the mountain ogres.

i will attach a photo later on

Guild Journeyer

I'm not seeing anything. Try uploading the image to the board using the advanced file management again.
    “Maps encourage boldness. They're like cryptic love letters. They make anything seem possible.”
    -Mark Jenkins

Map

i dont think its working..........

i cant really upload it...
    im trying but it just doesnt work....

Guild Artisan Facebook Connected Rythal's Avatar

make sure its the right size, you might have to make it smaller or upload it at a lower res... got me the first couple times i tried as well :p

Yeah, make sure it's not bigger than 4MB and it has the correct file type (jpg for example).

If it still doesn't work, try and give us some more information to work with. Do you get an error?
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Also keep in mind that there is a maximum pixel depth ~33megapixels, if your map goes over that it will not upload.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.