Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: WIP - The city of Ankh-Bathor

Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
    You will still go mad with a city of this size....

Good luck!
    Yes I know, I just hope it's worth it :-)

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Alls I can say is, you've got some big brass ones to take on a work of this size. Good luck, and if it's of the same high quality as your other stuff, I'm sure the end result will be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    Alls I can say is, you've got some big brass ones to take on a work of this size. Good luck, and if it's of the same high quality as your other stuff, I'm sure the end result will be awesome.
    Thanks for the nice words Diamond....and you really put some preassure on me now ;-)
    I know the size is big, but you have to go where your world leads you. And unfortunately for me Ankh-Bathor turned out to be quite a big town :-)

Just don't forget to name every one of those little winding lanes. ... What? If you're going to drive yourself insane, don't stop halfway!

You're an evil, evil man Su Liam

Clercon, I'm very impressed with the size of the project you've undertaken here. Just be patient and stick with it, and try to keep some options open for variety, and you'll get it done

Yes we all know Su Liam is an evil person, but that makes all the other of us look good. So it's probably a good thing ;-)

Moutarde: Thanks for the encouragement. The map will probably take some time to do, and I might even put in a break or two to map something completely different. So I don't grow bored of it.

You people cut me to the bone. I am not evil. Nor am I crazy(much). I just like a whole lotta detail in my worlds. I mean, if you don't put in those kinds of details how are the PCs going to know the best fish-and-chips place in town("Rose and Thistle," on Handlebar Moustache Street), and the cheapest bordello("The Ball and Chain," on the Avenue of Cheap Thrills). And when it comes to evading the secret police, nothing quite replaces knowing where the nearest manhole is.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast