Thread: Water Dungeon Sample

Post Water Dungeon Sample

Hey all,

My first entry on this forum.
    I'm looking forward to post more and more complex and finished projects of mine. I've been creating tiled dungeons for my D&D 4e campaign for a bit now and I'd really like some feedback. This is a really simple layout, but It's one of my latest ones and better looking in my honest opinion. I've used a lot of free brushes and textures, I hope you can appreciate my composition.

Shoot any questions or suggestions, I'd be happy to listen, learn and answer.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but I can just post dungeon maps in here as well right?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sample.jpg 
Views:	310 
Size:	837.1 KB 
ID:	19607  

Looks pretty good...very 4E IMHO but I'm no expert. I see some repeating in the background texture but it's not that noticeable at a glance. Not sure what the two grey stone structures are supposed to be...I almost expect to see some rubble around them or something because they look like the remainder of something, not buildings in their own right.

Looking forward to more. And, yes, I think you can post anything in finished maps (well, anything that's *finished*)
    M

Welcome Waterverf... always nice to see a fellow Dutchie
    You can certainly post dungeons in this part of the forum... we don't get enough of them as it is. I like what you did, so have some rep!

I am wondering though, what are the raised objects supposed to represent? It's not that clear to me.
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...