Thread: Maps for a free Module

Help Maps for a free Module

Hey there, for the last week or so I've been working on a module to run for my friends and then later post on the Internet for other people to enjoy. And while I've made some concept sketches of the maps, I was curious if anyone would be willing to help push them further to make them shine.

Style
    The maps are based off of Warhammer and Warhammer 40k Orkz. Their style of building is haphazard and they throw any three random things together and call it good. Some examples are:

Ork Tank
    City and Gate
    Choppa

I also provide some concept sketches of the maps to make things easier. However feel free to put on whatever flourishes you want.

Time
    There aren't any time constraints. Please feel free to work on it at your own pace. The Internet isn't going anywhere.

Quality and Size
    The maps will be apart of the attached PDF so the size of a normal page would be best. If you want to combine several of the maps onto one page, please feel free to do so.

What do I get out of it?
    Unfortunately, I can't afford to pay anyone for this. However the maps are yours and will only be used as a part of this module. It can be for fun, practice, or a portfolio. You will also be included as a creator in the module.

Contact
    If you're interested in helping out with this module, please reply here, send me a private message, or send me an email at strautter@NOSPAMgmail.comNOSPAM

I really appreciate any help I can get for this. And thank you for taking the time to read it. The module and first 4 maps will be uploaded in this post. The next will have the other two.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Da WAAAGH's A Comin' Boyz!.pdf   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D&D Module - Ork Foundry Map Concept.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	17.7 KB 
ID:	19706   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D&D Module - Ork Kitchen Concept.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	12.9 KB 
ID:	19707   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D&D Module - Squig Ranch Concept.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	19708   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D&D Module - War Camp Concept.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	52.2 KB 
ID:	19709  

Last edited by DerWille; 12-22-2009 at 11:30 AM. Reason: I forgot my contact information.

And the last two concept maps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D&D Module - War Hulk Lab Concept.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	49.2 KB 
ID:	19710   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D&D Module - Warboss Chapel Concept.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	25.0 KB 
ID:	19711