Revised map I use for my pathfinder game. Looks a lot better then the original I map with autorealm.

Towns need a little work but It works for me. The unlabeled places are lumber camps small villages and waystations.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dutchy-Rev.jpg 
Views:	462 
Size:	810.1 KB 
ID:	19722

Background Information.

The Dutchy of Kernst

The Dutchy of Kernst was derived from the southern portion of the conquered lands. That was won during the unity war. The borders consist of half of the Blackthorn forest in the north. In the west the Dutchy spans to the Farshore coast. In the south the border extends to the Darken woods and a portion of the Swamp of Sorrow and to the east the western half of the Zerath plains. Also within the territories lies the entirety of the Old Stone Foothills. This is all wild untamed lands that once were the providence of the orkish Zerath Empire.
The land was granted to Lord Marcus Kernst for his service during the Unity War by our Emperor Parad Oxilon the Dragon. This land was granted to the Kernst to develop for the greater good of the Imperium and will be the Kernst’s land until death or the Kernst clan is deemed disloyal.
The Dutchy holds in its charge five major towns as of this point in time. Each of which are specialized to harvest the varying resources of the lands that they inhabit. They are Lorach, Kaimori, Lightshore, Crestwood and Samarsh.