Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anul - a work in progress

Very nice map!! The only thing I would say is get rid of 1 or 2 of the islands. There are so many and so scattered is looks randomly generated. (Which is no problem, i've used random also, but you don't want it look it)

look forward to seeing this mature. very nice
    Visit my site for roleplaying at http://www.rpgrescue.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramah View Post
    Loving your work on this map.

If I had one criticisim, and it wouldn't be a criticism at all really because the fault lies with my own warped mind I guess.... but I cannot read the name of your world as you probably intend. I would guess it is pronounced Anool maybe? Every time I read it I see the word "anal." :s
    Haha. I did the same thing a few days ago. I changed the name of the world to "Metis." I put that in some of the background stuff I posted. The name fit better with the idea I have in general.

Thanks for all the comments. I took a few days off from working on it, but will be back on it this coming week.

Ramah> I had "Ahh-null" in mind

Still remember the Queens Anus Horribilus...
    "Sacrificing minions... is there any problem it cannot solve?" - Order of the Stick

Some of the books I have written, or am still writing...
    My Lulu Store

Very nice map indeed. Repped!

The river that goes through the plains looks a bit wierd though. First it runs through the plains and then through a regions with hills. Is the plains at high altitude? Maybe a great lake would have been appropriate on the eastern parts of the plains?
    Last edited by Carnifex; 01-16-2010 at 09:55 PM.

Excellent job! I really like this.
    Have some rep

This looks great! Looking forward to seeing more!

Guild Novice

Great work. You seem busy with your own stuff, but I have posted a job request (paid). if you are interested, look it up under my log name.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajorke View Post
    This is a close-up of one of the nations. This nation, Geledia, is a center of learning and science in the world. When writing a lot of the setting I do it from the perspective of the scholars here.
    What do you use to design the maps in? It's really good and very realistic, wouldn't mind learning....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123