Hey there, Warden reporting in. How I got such a awesome name in a forum with so many users, I know not, but it never seizes to amaze me how people miss out using it as their name. <3

Anyway, anyhow, I am what you would call "just another fantasy geek" who has fallen to the curse of trying to write his own book. Yeah...and obviously I kinda got stuck mulling over the lands and maps. I haven't taken art in 5 years and my best mate is busy with other stuff...so I guess I need foreign help with my maps.

In near future I shall be bombarding you lovely people with requests and do hope that I will find myself someone who is interested enough to take on the gigantic challenge of building worlds. And I also hope that no-one here is very hateful towards High-Fantasy genre as I have had plenty of things thrown at me for merely mentioning it...make maps not war!

About myself? Why, of course! I am a wee lad living in Finland having moved there 2 years ago from England where I lived for another two years...nationality? Estonian. Where's that? Right there in between Finland and Latvia, also bordering Russia and having a large chunk of Baltic Sea right on its doorstep. A lovely country.

...but then again I have gotten some national pride from reading about our history and etc...

In three years I shall be learning Literature and History in a decent enough University, but till then I am just trying to survive the headache that's maths and physics. I am not into those subjects...not my thing.

All that, though, is quite irrelevant as I am indeed eating a orange and drinking coffee. Now I have said all that needs to be said!

Best Regards,

Warden