Thread: Sandpoint Reference Maps

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Map Sandpoint Reference Maps

This started out as a simple exercise to try to produce something similar to one of HandsomeRob's town maps (http://sorol.wikispaces.com/Jushalishuk). The original Sandpoint map was by Rob Lazzaretti and was itself quite a piece of art. Full respectful kudos to both these gentlemen.

But, as I was running my Rise of the Runelords campaign (Pathfinder Adventure Path), I kept flipping to the back of the book for the map and/or looking up location numbers (which were spread out over 10 pages). I needed a simple map of the town with the locations names rather than just location numbers. So I went back to my exercise map and finished it up with neat easy-to-read labels.

Later in the campaign, I needed some additional reference map of the town and so I modified my first map to add the additional information (I'll post those as well).

Whenever I post my maps on other forums, I'll usually stick a little Cartographer's Guild icon in the corner to help build interest in this site. I hope that's okay...

[Edit: Don't mind the "Chinchbug" signature - that's my ID on the Paizo forums]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SandpointRedux.jpg 
Views:	7638 
Size:	1.20 MB 
ID:	19874   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SandpointUnder.jpg 
Views:	1442 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	19875   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SandpointSiege.jpg 
Views:	1779 
Size:	1.12 MB 
ID:	19876  
    Last edited by rlucci; 12-30-2009 at 12:45 PM.