Thread: Bodies for Dunjinni

Post Bodies for Dunjinni

Im Looking for body objects for Dunjinni. Every once in a while you need a few unlucky adventures scattered about your maps.

Im not sure if im just not looking in the right places or am just missing that one link to them or post about them.

any leads or help would be apreciated!

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

To my knowledge, searching for "people", "bodies", "knight", "fighter", etc. bring up all sorts of links on the user creation forums there. I also know that a lot of these are sometimes called tokens and that they are not always bloody and hacked up...you have to add your own blood most of the time. I do remember a few posts with bloody bodies but I didn't look through all of the links that I found.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Blog Entries

The dundjinni forums have a lot of user art. Also there has been some collections. The CSUAC is a big collection of free art and This Thread has some links and info to it. Also check out the four ugly monsters cos Devin who is another member here has tons of brilliant figures and there are some links over there to his art packs.

Last edited by NeonKnight; 01-02-2010 at 12:06 AM.
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave