Thread: Hello :)

Post Hello :)

I'm Mario, from Rostock/Germany.

Some days ago I purchased Campain Cartographer, just to illustrate a short fantasy story I intend to write. It's nice to see that there a tools that create professional looking maps (although I have much more respect for people who use photoshop or other "manual" tools for map creating ... they do the real hard work...)

Since my childhood I'm drawing fantasy maps and inventing fictional realms, mainly as gaming background -- such as a roguelike RPG (link) -- or for some table top settings (link). The latter is the reason why I bought CC3.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Welcome Aboard!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Guild Artisan Facebook Connected Rythal's Avatar

welcome to the madness!

(although I have much more respect for people who use photoshop or other "manual" tools for map creating ... they do the real hard work...)

Welcome to the Guild!
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

A warm welcome to the Guild! Good luck with CC3, it's a good bit of kit. There are more than a few CC3 experts here if you have any questions. ... like NeonKnight!