Thread: been a long time gone

Post been a long time gone

well I think the last time I was around here was the end of summer when we did the japanese rpg map challenge.

too much has changed to really get into.

basically multiple assaults, some thefts and moving occured. Then home improvements and novel writing ensued followed by a rushed and difficult holiday season and some deadlines on projects to rush. and now that hopefully things have begun to settle a bit maybe I'll be back around a bit more.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Hope things are going well now, dude. Welcome back.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Good to see you back...
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Welcome back
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...

thank you muchly, I'm also happy to say I've now got home computer and net access with a scanner and printer available.

It opens up a lot more options for experimenting. Though I still seem to favor hand made maps.

I think I might start a project to make a bunch of large hand detailed stylised map objects and scan them in to use as stamps and brushes for map making on computers. Then is desired I can print and age physical maps.

That would be like the economy version of the maps I can make by hand.