Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [taken]Could Someone Make Me A Continental Map?

Help [taken]Could Someone Make Me A Continental Map?

Hello, I have browsed this forum, and I love every single map here, everyone here, well, mostly everyone, are sheer geniuses! Each map has details I could only dream of.

So, I come to my conclusion, could someone please make me a world map?

I'd like it like this: http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...sosiapolit.png

However, no colors filled in for the land, all the land just one blank color, whatever you choose, but you can just use the same color has the one above. I can fill in the nations that I want. I just need all the continents down on it. It will be for my Region in the game Nationstates. If someone could just do this.

Thanks!

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

This usually goes into the Mapping Requests forum but if you give me a rough sketch of how you want your continents to be placed then I can whip ya up something real quick.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Quote Originally Posted by Ascension View Post
    This usually goes into the Mapping Requests forum but if you give me a rough sketch of how you want your continents to be placed then I can whip ya up something real quick.

There's no real sketch just make it look real and using the same guidelines as the one I posted above (not their position of the continents though). You can position the different parts of the map however you want, however, make it look like how real nations might look. We would fit a lot of nations on the map though. Just follow the same thing as the example I posted.\

Thanks So Much!

Something like this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	quickie.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	2.32 MB 
ID:	20212  
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

-- Moved to Map Making Request Forum --
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Something like this?
    Hmm... I like that, but could it have a little more "flare?" And not just the basic one continent on each side and then one in the middle. I want it to be really good, and have everything down to the exact detail. Have it interesting, and above all highly realistic.

That will have to be a rectangle then to be a true world map and as far as realistic goes...well, I don't really have the knowledge or time to do up a full tectonic study. I can only make it as real as I know how...pretty much just educated guesswork. What about the color? You said you'd put in the nations so I wanted to get this color right.

That will have to be a rectangle then to be a true world map and as far as realistic goes...well, I don't really have the knowledge or time to do up a full tectonic study. I can only make it as real as I know how...pretty much just educated guesswork. What about the color? You said you'd put in the nations so I wanted to get this color right.

A rectangle is fine, and educated guesswork is fine, and the color looked perfect to me. It was exactly as I showed with the example. And thank you!

Try number 2.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	quickie.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	2.64 MB 
ID:	20231  

Try number 2.

You Guys Are Really Pure Genius At This Line Of Work! This is quite remarkable, however, could you just add some more continents to it? But, without making it to bust? If that wouldn't be too hard.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast