Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: People working on D&D worlds?

Guild Novice

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyD473 View Post
    I have the same problem
    So what we need to do, is collaborate on a project, and motivate eachother! >.>

Or, we go to work on a project, and instead start talking about D&D, and maybe playing a video game!

Quote Originally Posted by Zolgar View Post
    So what we need to do, is collaborate on a project, and motivate eachother! >.>

Or, we go to work on a project, and instead start talking about D&D, and maybe playing a video game!
    If we head down that track we'd NEVER get anything done haha!

Info Try the CBG

Although the link has been removed to one of our sister sites - for you world builders, it might be worth checking out.
    http://www.thecbg.org - which is the campagin builders guild. I"ve gotten some help there myself.

GP
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 01-20-2010 at 11:57 AM.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

I've been working on my own homebrew campaign world for D&D 3.5 on and off for about 4 years now. It has gone through at least two major revisions, both of which occurred as a response to creating new hand drawn maps whose topography differed from their predecessors. I am currently working on my third map, this one done in GIMP, and already I'm facing another serious revision of my campaign world; sigh...

By the way; for all you campaign builders out there, are you familiar with Obsidian Portal? It is a terrifically handy campaign/wiki sight for building your world. Here is the link:

http://www.obsidianportal.com/

Hope this is useful to some of you.

Cheers,

Arsheesh.

hi mate , i have dabbled in my own worlds since i started playing which was way way back (Early 1980's) but have got serious on it off late and its now coming together. the world is not based in a specific rules set as we play both 3.5 and AD&D 2nd Edition , if i do do NPC'c it will prob be in 3.5 though.

I've thought about creating my own world for a few years, but have only just now started on it. My challenge entry for this month, the region of Romeda, is pat of that world (the inset on the Romeda map is a map of the entire world). I haven't done any work on it beyond the basic mapping, but I'm currently shifting a 4e pbp game I'm running at EN World into that world, so hopefully it will get a little development from that.

If you're looking to collaborate on something, might I suggest our own CWBP? That is exactly what it was designed for.

-IG

Guild Applicant

I currently help with work on a shared world called gathis (www.gathis.com) which supports 2e and 3.5. I've also worked on my own homebrew world for 3.5 in the past (called Ice Horn Seas) for which i ran games for about 2 years.

Ressurection! Lol, I was searching around just for something to do. Looking at some samples given for D&D map requests and came across my first thread here! 3 pages! I'm glad to see it made it that far. A little sad its been dormant for over a year now though.

Sadly enough, life caught up with me and I had to abandon my map making ventures. Recently decided to have another try at it in my extremely sparse free time, and well realised that I dont really have the time practice enough to get good at it. Probably won't for another 20 years or so now.

All in all, seeing 3 pages here makes me smile. Thats good enough for me!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123