Hello peoples, my curiousity is getting the best of me here... How many other people here are working on creating their own Dungeons & Dragons worlds? And what system (AD&D 1e, 2e...D&D 3 or 3.5)?

As for me, I'm a lover of AD&D 2e. Working on "world attempt #4" according to the top of all my note sheets. Yeah #4...the first 3 were given up on due to a loss of interest and loss of help. Sad really, I lost my 2 artists and now I have to learn to make my own world map. Using CC3 at the moment, don't much care for it. I think that is just being new to the software though.

Oops! Got myself a little off topic there...sorry it happens alot with me (maybe add (lol pun...)). Well anyhow, I have gotten a good start with all my paperwork involved in this enormous endeavor. Decided to go with an elf dominated world, being ruled by a new sub-race of my own making (that is the part of world building I'm good at - the writing and crazy imagination work).

Currently I'm stuck with the whole map thing, I have a beautiful picture of the world in my mind, but my stupid fingers can't make my smart computer make it appear on my screen. [Sigh] only if computers could just read my mind...

Ok enough of my nonsensical rambling...well for the moment at least. Let's here about your projects!