Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Large map of the Principality of Ulek

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected

Probably just black and white. Cheaper to print, only 6 USD for the 22"x30".
    Unfortunately, its on bond paper, I was hoping for somethign with a bit more tooth to it; not card stock, more like novel paper.

I tried adding texture to the mountains, but anytyhing I do just looks too dark to me. If I do color it, it'll probably be by hand, with color pencil. I would *like* to color it digitally, I've been trying different things, but I'm really not very good at it. Plus, this is supposed to be a "war map" and I don't think having something colored all pretty like would be something they'd invest in. Maybe colored political borders, but I haven't really found a good technique I like for that.

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

What software are you using for the digital version?

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected

Photoshop Elements. Came with my Bamboo Fun. It handles large images supurbly also. GIMP with this same image (at full size/resolution) hangs alot.

I can print a full color map at 22" x 30" onto 190 gram Satin Photo media for $13.70 + shipping ($9 with tube) to anywhere in North America, more if shipped to anywhere else. Look at my Sig.

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123