Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WIP - New map (as of yet unnamed)

Wow Saule, this is a visually exquisite piece! I love the contrast of light and dark as well as the somber hues of green and brown. The border is also quite nice. Alla around great job! Have some rep.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

I've finished the labelling so far, I've added the mountains & hills (names), and the compass rose.
    I'm doubting if I should call it finished. I can't really think of anything to add, but somehow it doesn't quite feel finished to me. I've decided to not add a general name by the way. Mostly because I couldn't really find a good place to put it, it just looked wrong. I also don't really think it is nessecary.
    Does anyone have ideas for things to work on some more?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WIP II..jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	1.15 MB 
ID:	24062  

Beautiful drawing and colours. I like it.

My suggestion if you want to put in a title would be some kind of wooden or steel sign in the frame but I don't know if that works. Anyway this is really good. Repped.
    Avatar by courtesy of Castaras from the GiantitP-Forums

Great looking map!!
    ~May

Don't let this languish. It's awesome. Finalize it. Move on. Or work on it some more. How about portolan lines? or roads?
    Last edited by paulbhartzog; 11-17-2011 at 01:11 PM. Reason: gender error ;-)

Thanks for the comments . This was actually finished quite a while ago, here's the thread with the final version: http://www.cartographersguild.com/sh...php?10356-Alia

Super thx! (Great work. Do more ;-)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123