Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Sand Dragon Inn for Kobold Quarterly #10

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

They were having some server problems yesterday - and expect it to be a little choppy today - but should be easing up tonight and tomorrow so it might be worth checking out then. Also, if you want the hi-res version without labels feel free to send me a pm once you've downloaded it. Because I want to remain true to their spirit of downloading the magazine and checking it out, I'll happily give the hi-res version to anyone who sends me the name of the author of the article on the caravanserai (it's on p80).

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Got mine downloaded but it'll have to wait for a read since I'm busy. Seemed to work fine late at night.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Fantastic map , well done and have some Rep mate

cool, CoOL COOOL.. I love old stories about the seljuks, persia and caravanseray(s).. parthian stations and all that, so this is xtra cool to me.. beside's the fact that it's done so well. Original idea too.. i guess i'll just have to give up some rep to you (0: And well deserved!

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

Glad to hear you've been managing to get hold of it. I can't take credit for the idea - this was a job done to a text so it's the author's creation. My job was just to make it pretty. Thanks for the kind words and the rep! Hope you enjoy the magazine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12