Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Changes!!!

Oh my god...

Here, have some encouragment, Arcana!

But i really DO hope, that you will be able to make this more readable...the light blue for the thread-titels is totally unreadable. If you do not find the fontcolours, maybe you can upload some different skins to chose from? (i know a lot of forums are able to upload skins)

...and some more encouragment...
    I'm trapped in Darkness,
    Still I reach out for the Stars

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm slowly getting there...The new forums use style variables...and there are 450+ of them. Been going through and changing as many as I can quickly to get things somewhat like they used to...haven't gotten to the link colors for everything yet...but I won't quit today til at least thats done. Thanks again!
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Good luck...Web software is so tetchy. I managed to break my wife's blog with an upgrade and never got it back the way it was before. I can totally relate, although I had a much, much smaller task than you.
    M

Blog Entries

Oh hallelujah! The links are readable now!

Well... this is certainly different
    Good luck Arcana, it looks like we need it
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Ok so far the only things that I see are mostly cosmetic. The steel blue text for each post bottom right (edit post, reply, reply with quote, and multiquote) are hard to read. Not sure of you're workin on that or not. The other thing is that quoting is weirded up, too. White quote box with yellow letters. Profile pages have similar yellow on white. Rep buttons and what not are a dark gray that is kind of hard to see. The text size for this reply window is quite small by default as well...I can manually increase the size, sure, but it defaults back to small the next time I make a post. The non cosmetic thing that you might want to look into is the "My Maps" link sorter thingy that many of use. It seems to find all threads started instead of just finished maps...sort of like all threads haven't been sorted but have been dumped into one big pot - don't want our CL threads getting out. I know yer workin hard here, so I'll add my encouragement as well. Nothing worthwhile is ever gained easily or valued lightly...so keep pluggin away, bro.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Found something else, underneath the member's name in a post, the button for "report post", the lil triangle, it seems to be sinking down and not in line with the rep button, infraction button and ip address button.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Blog Entries

Thanks for all the help and encouragement! I think I've done all I have time for today. I'll of course start working on the style images and smaller tweaks tomorrow...as well as getting the awards system back up and running. If you find more bugs or problems, post them here and I'll get to em!

Default Land Legs...

I like the sit a lot! The change kind of gives me the feeling i lost my equilibrium but that will go away quickly.

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

Good work - all looking good so far. Hope the remaining glitches aren't too impossible to work out.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast