Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lands Of Sinisteria

Beautiful!

I must rep you! Edit: But it won't let me? I get a half hdden bar saying "Reputation" at the top and no means to do anything?
    Last edited by Matrix Sorcica; 06-01-2010 at 06:07 AM.

This is a beautiful map! Congratulations!

(On a related note: would it be possible to putt this map, and Boslok's from last month, in the Cartographer's Choice forum, as well as the Cartographer's Choice blog section? Or maybe join the forum and the blog into one? It'd be great to have all of these wonderful maps in one place!)

Gorgeous and inspiring!

Guild Member

This is really thinking outside of the box. I love how you kept the color scheme subtle and matched it with the border.

What a fantastic map. All the unique places in the world just springs to life. The Howling Heads, Nothar Falls, the Great Stairway. Great stuff, now we just need Michael Komarck, John Howe or some other artist to give them their final appearance.

This is a wonderful map. Well executed. Thumbs up! I love how the points of interests are emphasized and leap out of the map. I've done things like that before, but not to the grandeur you've executed here. Awesome.

I just noticed I may have necroposted. If so, feel free to delete this post.

Very nice! Color me impressed

I'm terrible at perspective shots like that, but yours is fantastic. it really looks like the features are climbing off the page.

Unbelievable! Totally worth a front page.

Absolutely stunning!

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Beautiful !!
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast