Thread: Dilandri

Map Dilandri

Hey guys, thought I might share this here, get some feedback on what to do better next time...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	World_Map_by_stargate525.png 
Views:	277 
Size:	728.5 KB 
ID:	21129  

Professional Artist Guild Donor Sapiento's Avatar

Fine map! Some names are hard to read, but everything else is really fine.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

I'm assuming that this is a shrunk down version so the the small text is probably just fine at full size. If not then I'd make 'em a lil bigger.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Looks really good. Checked it out at a bigger size and everything looks really nice visually. Is this for a particular campaign, and are you planning on printing it out?

Quote Originally Posted by DMJay View Post
    Looks really good. Checked it out at a bigger size and everything looks really nice visually. Is this for a particular campaign, and are you planning on printing it out?
    It's for my campaign setting which is over at the CBG. No plans to print it out, though I might do it through DeviantArt at some point.

Pretty. Have some rep. My only crit, if you can call it that, is that the roads in the Chrysopolean League (great name, BTW) are pretty darned crooked - lots of extra miles to travel on them. I'm assuming you've got some interesting terrain in there that prevents a straight shot, but it's not represented on the map. Just wanted to point it out so you have some backstory to explain it if you hadn't already addressed it. Really good stuff and looking forward to more from your world!
    M