Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What can you do to help?

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default What can you do to help?

Hey all! I just got this brilliant idea. In the past the CL's had all submitted some changed images that may have been lower on the priority list of to be changed graphics. RobA was astounding at that. He'd send me graphics that just somehow looked better than the ones I had already made or had just been overlooked.

I'm going to give that opportunity to all of you guys...If you feel like replacing some of the graphics that are here and not looking right...just create a thread in this forum and submit the images as attachments, and if they look really good, I'll use them. It may be best to announce what graphics you're doing first just so I can say yay or nay as to whether or not they're in progress already.

Make sure that any images you want to replace maintain the same dimensions as those they are replaceing, and the same file extension as well.

Any questions, ask here.
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Might be a cool challenge idea.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Default Search icon

OK Here is one. I created a little search icon that look like a telescope that could replace the magnifying glass (in the upper right hand corner)

Attachment 21228

Does that look like a telescope?

-Rob A>

Guild Artisan Facebook Connected Rythal's Avatar

I would really like to see something other than the blue envelopes to see the status of the thread. not sure what would fit well though... maybe a gem or somethin?

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

We're workin on somethin to replace the envelopes...thats a somewhat larger task.
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

I can't make buttons and stuff to save my life, never could and I've tried every damn tut on the net. I can do pixel art but you're doing a bang up job so just keep goin
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Quote Originally Posted by RobA View Post
    OK Here is one. I created a little search icon that look like a telescope that could replace the magnifying glass (in the upper right hand corner)

Attachment 21228

Does that look like a telescope?

-Rob A>
    I think the magnifying glass gives clearer information. It's such a small icon it's hard to to do anything more complex and retain clarity though.

Oh, this could be quite fun. I used to do minor skinning work for invisionfree boards, and rather miss doing it. I may take a stab at some this weekend, if I can find the time, just for a fun challenge.

Love the site work, so far, Arcana! Keep up the brilliant work!

-asp
    My current worldbuilding experiment(s):
    Geidor
    --------------------------------------------

But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
    I have spread my dreams under your feet;
    Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
    -W.B. Yeats

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast