Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: A few more issues

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

Default A few more issues

Here's few more issues I noticed recently:

1. Links in posts don't appear different unless you mouse over them - making it very hard to spot them.
    2. The attachment manager is very hard to use - the light text on a white background is particularly vicious. Equally the light attachment names on the drop down list from the paper clip in the post interface itself is very difficult to read. Currently the whole mechanic of posting an image is tricky.
    3. Tags don't auto-complete like they used to.

I'll post more as I find them, but the attachment manager is the most pressing - we need to be able to upload images!

Guild Artisan Facebook Connected

This is obviously of a low concern, but one thing I noticed was that my login box overlaps the CG banner when I have the window at anything less than full screen. It's functional, and it works, but it looks a little odd.
    I think, therefore I am a nerd.
    Cogito, ergo sum nerdem.

Check out my blog: "The Undiscovered Author"
    It's the story of a writer... follow me in my simple quest to get published, and share your own writing stories, adventures and writerly tips.

Pimping my worldmap here. Still WIP... long way to go, but I'm pretty proud of what I've done so far...

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

My thoughts are that those may be CSS issues - I'm sure Arcana will get to them.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Guild Artisan Facebook Connected

Quote Originally Posted by Steel General View Post
    My thoughts are that those may be CSS issues - I'm sure Arcana will get to them.
    Yeah, I imagine so. Looks like Arcana fixed that (man, Arcana, you're a workhorse!) But now I notice another odd thing. Steel, your license box in your sig stretches out of line with the rest of the forum's main column (again, with my screen not maximized). Also, probably a CSS issue.
    I think, therefore I am a nerd.
    Cogito, ergo sum nerdem.

Check out my blog: "The Undiscovered Author"
    It's the story of a writer... follow me in my simple quest to get published, and share your own writing stories, adventures and writerly tips.

Pimping my worldmap here. Still WIP... long way to go, but I'm pretty proud of what I've done so far...

Quote Originally Posted by Karro View Post
    Steel, your license box in your sig stretches out of line with the rest of the forum's main column (again, with my screen not maximized). Also, probably a CSS issue.
    It's a gif file...

I never had much luck with images and css clipping.

-Rob A>

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Karro View Post
    Steel, your license box in your sig stretches out of line with the rest of the forum's main column (again, with my screen not maximized). Also, probably a CSS issue.
    I can always change it.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Another thing that I have noticed...
    I can't see who/how much rep has been whacked upon my ignoble self... The User CP section appears to have vanished like so much opium smoke...

Glad to see the idea I kicked up has been noticed.
    "Sacrificing minions... is there any problem it cannot solve?" - Order of the Stick

Some of the books I have written, or am still writing...
    My Lulu Store

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut1981 View Post
    Another thing that I have noticed...
    I can't see who/how much rep has been whacked upon my ignoble self... The User CP section appears to have vanished like so much opium smoke...

Glad to see the idea I kicked up has been noticed.
    Try "Settings" up in the upper right hand corner. That seems the replacement for the old CP.

-Rob A>

Holy ballpoint bananas Batman... it worked!
    Thanks RobA... I knew I poked you with a stick for a good reason!
    "Sacrificing minions... is there any problem it cannot solve?" - Order of the Stick

Some of the books I have written, or am still writing...
    My Lulu Store

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

The main issue bugging me is the only issue that I really use...the go to new posts is still wonky. If that's the way it has to be then c'est la vie, I'll live with it.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast