Hey guys!

I just registered here in hope I could show the maps I have made. However, they're almost all coloured versions of maps found in fantasy books (in other words; I did not create the world and its layout). Is it still OK to post them? In the Finished Maps thread, right?

Now here's a little about me. I'm 35 and live in Switzerland. I love reading fantasy books, and I love when it contains a map (it even used to be a criteria for choosing what I'd read). I think the first map I drew (India ink on tracing paper) was a from a collage of xerox copies of the maps contained in Terry Brooks's Shannara novels (back in 1997). I never finished it (I wish I could lay my hands on it though).

I have drawn some others since then, but my favourite is still the first digital colouring I did, of Robin Hobb's Realm of the Elderlings. I'm currently working on a map of David & Leigh Eddings's Belgariad & Malloreon (I've actually been working on it for months, it's sometimes hard to find the time).

Thanks in advance for your answers, and I'm looking forward to browsing the gallery here.

Cheers,
Crooty :-)