Thread: Poll Pastels

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Poll Pastels

I'm color blind.

And I know the polls look awful.

I'd liek to change those colors, but I'm open to discussion about the color choices. Should all the poll graphs be the same color? possibly the darker brown of the site template, or should they be a pool of more complimentary colors than the pastels we have now.

The good news is, its an easy fix/change, so I'm not too worried about the work involved...chime in!
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Gidde's Avatar

I'd say one color is plenty ... if it's easy, two shades of that color alternating would be cool, but one color would indeed be better than the pastels.

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

I actually rather like the pastels. But if not that then I think one colour is fine. I like the new wide bars on the polls. Looks good. Oh, and I see the quick reply text colour is fixed. Good work!

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yeah...I just went and set the polls to admin gold with dark brown border...let me know what you guys think...and if it should be different.
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Korash's Avatar

Arcana, how about posting a poll in this thread to that effect. This way we don't have to go looking for a poll before answering. For those of us with short term memory problems like yours truely.

PS: I didn't mind the old colors at all, but one color works just as well imoho
    Art Critic = Someone with the Eye of an Artist, Words of a Bard, and the Talent of a Rock.

Please take my critiques as someone who Wishes he had the Talent

I think I like the colors. Just easier for me to look at quickly and has more character.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

I think the look fine the way you have them now, works well with the background color of the pages.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Guild Journeyer

Why is this not a poll so we don't have to go running off to find a poll to form an opinion?