Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Modern PI Office

Map Modern PI Office

This is a PI office I designed for a PBP game set in Urban Arcana (Modern DnD) that I had to unfortunately bow out of - An Aasimar / Tiefling PI pairing inspired by the Odd Couple (Felix and Oscar).... Of course, the Tiefling was the neat-nick and the Aasimar was the slob ("Just go with the flow, man!")!

Again, feel free to use this one if you like!
    PD

edit - unfortunately the floor is a little wonkey (grained on a diagonal)... sorry!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Office Map.jpg 
Views:	964 
Size:	315.2 KB 
ID:	1104  

I love the attention to detail on this!! Bravo!! The magazines and shredders are just great.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Looks great, but one question. Why a bathtub in the Washroom?
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

It was a hot night in the city. The double D blonde who'd just walked out of the bathroom was dripping on the floor. Her towel barely covered....

yeah... I like the bath.

Heheheh... Yes, that would seem wierd, wouldn't it?

There was actually character background about that... My character (the sloppy but charming Aasimar) occasionally spent the night at the office. Well, both of the partners did at one time or another, but somehow it was more often for my PC than the Tiefling... A few years before the campaign setting, they had put the shower in for just such a purpose...

PD

OK, Makes sense then. It was just a case of never seen any bathtubs in a any business's privtae/public washroom.

MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
    It was a hot night in the city. The double D blonde who'd just walked out of the bathroom was dripping on the floor. Her towel barely covered....

yeah... I like the bath.
    Bath? Sounds like you need a shower. A cold one

-Rob A>

(and here I was trying to figure out what a "pi" office was....only 1/2 year until international pi day!!)
    Last edited by RobA; 10-10-2007 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NeonKnight View Post
    OK, Makes sense then. It was just a case of never seen any bathtubs in a any business's privtae/public washroom.
    Yeah, I've seen a few - mostly in owner/operated businesses - like a friend's small furniture construction/design business, where he didn't want to have to go home to shower after work... Etc... Thought it was a fun touch for the PIs who might be spending the night at the office (because of work... Or maybe they were late on their rent...)

PD

Or maybe they were in a bloody gun battle and want to clean up before the beautiful but mysterious woman who hired them to find her "husband" shows up to reveal the critical information that could have averted the fight if they'd only known about it earlier.

I just noticed the filing cabinets. Very nice.

There really should be a mini-fridge filled with something that's either "very new cheese or very old meat."
    Bryan Ray, visual effects artist
    http://www.bryanray.name

I see no one has yet made mention of Oscar/Felix. Am I the only old Grognard here?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast